From George Lamine.

From: george_lamine2
Subject: From George Lamine.
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 11:40:10 +0200 (CEST)

>From George Lamine.
Abidjan-Cote d' Ivoire.
West-Africa.
Alternative email;george_lamine111@yahoo.com.

Dearest One

I am George Lamine the only son of late former Director of
finance,Chief Vincent R.Lamine Sierra-Leone diamond and
mining corporation.
I must confess my agitation is real, and my words is my
bond, in this proposal. My late father was the director of
finance of Gold and diamond industry in my country,
during the disastrous civil war in my country, now he has
deposited the money with a BANK in Abidjan, where I am
residing under political assylum with my younger sister
Mary Lamine.
Now the war in my country is over with the help of ECOMOG
soldiers, the present government of Sierra Leone has
revoked the passport of all officers who served under the
former regime and now ask countries to expel such person
at the same time freeze their account and confiscate their
asset, it is on this note that I am contacting you, all I
neede d from you is to furnish me with your bank particulars:
1) Account name
2) Account number
3) Bank address, telephone and fax number
For you to assist me transfer this money in your private
bank account, the said amount is (fifteen Million Dollars)
$15 Million.
Honestly I want you to believe that this transaction is
real and never a joke. My late father Chief Lamine gave me
the photocopies of the certificate of deposit
issued to him by the bank on the day of deposit, for you
to be clarify because, I do not expose my self to anybody
I see, I believe that you are able to keep this
transaction secret for me because this money is the hope
of our life, it is important.
Please contact me immediately after you must have gone
through my message feel free and make it urgent. Thatis
the reason why I offered you 20 % of the total
money amount, and in case of any other necessary expenses
you might incur during this transaction.

Thanks and God bless

Best regards

George and Mary Lamine.