printing ediff

From: rajenho (sent by Nabble.com)
Subject: printing ediff
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 08:24:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi guyz,
  I want to send out a package for code review. I work in a predominantly microsoft environment and in my company we distribute printed packages for code reviews with original and changed code. I really like the ediff utility to see the code differences. Can someone tell me if there is a way to print the code differences that i see with ediff utility?

Thanks
Raj

Sent from the Emacs - Help forum at Nabble.com.