Re: printing ediff

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: printing ediff
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 11:28:38 -0600

rajenho (sent by Nabble.com) wrote:
>   I want to send out a package for code review. I work in a
> predominantly microsoft environment and in my company we distribute
> printed packages for code reviews with original and changed code. I
> really like the ediff utility to see the code differences. Can someone
> tell me if there is a way to print the code differences that i see with
> ediff utility?

Your window system should have a utility that you can use to print the
Emacs frame.

I don't think you can do what you want inside of Emacs, because ediff
displays the original file and new file in separate buffers.  You can
print either of those buffers (or a region in either buffer) with M-x
ps-print-buffer-with-faces (or M-x ps-print-region-with-faces), but you
can't print both at once.

--
Kevin Rodgers