Re: How can I kill these buffers automatically (Woman-log Completions)

From: Shug Boabby
Subject: Re: How can I kill these buffers automatically (Woman-log Completions)
Date: 23 Oct 2005 19:40:00 -0700

> I would like to nuke this buffer as soon as Ive made a completion

don't know about the woman stuff... but try this for auto nuking most
of the buffers that just build up and clog the buffer list (you'll need
to download tempbuf.el):

;; Automatically remove internal buffers after use
;; http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/download/tempbuf.el
(require 'tempbuf nil t)
(add-hook 'message-mode-hook 'turn-on-tempbuf-mode)
(add-hook 'completion-list-mode-hook 'turn-on-tempbuf-mode)
(add-hook 'dired-mode-hook 'turn-on-tempbuf-mode)
(add-hook 'custom-mode-hook 'turn-on-tempbuf-mode)
(add-hook 'Man-mode-hook 'turn-on-tempbuf-mode)
(add-hook 'view-mode-hook 'turn-on-tempbuf-mode)