supply golf tees from China

From: huang kaibo
Subject: supply golf tees from China
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 21:04:04 +0800

Dear Sir/Madam,

We have learned your information from internet.We are glad to introduce us to
you as a China based established manufacturer of Golf accessory products.

Our main products lines are Wooden Golf tees, Castle Tees,Ball Markers,Divot
Tools (Pitch Marker Repairer),Plastic Ball Pencils and so forth. You can also
check the detailed information at http://www.shanghai-eagle.com  . (Please
mention my name when you'd like to inquire at our website because I can give
you better price in name  of my old customer, or you will be treated as a new
customer.)

Our products have a high quality and low price.(ten times lower than that in
developed countries.) We focus on providing all kinds of sizes, colors, and
styles while keeping our prices competitive. Our target customers are located
in Europe, North America, South Africa,Austrialia, and other regions around the
world. We are a reliable supplier and provide an excellent service and on time
delivery.

We invite you to contact us for further information. Looking forward to your
reply soon.

I wish this will be a good start for a long term and profitable business
relationship between us thanks to the low labor cost of China
.

Plays Where Eagles Soar!   It All Starts with a Good Tee!

Best regards and best wishes!

Huang Kaibo  (Mr.)

Shanghai Eagle Trading Co.,Ltd.
Our Company website: http://www.shanghai-eagle.com
My Email: golf4@shanghai-eagle.com
Tel:86-21-64835157x607
Fax:86-21-64835167
Add: Room 1904,4/251 Caoxi Road,Shanghai,China
Zip code: 200233
Link to our company in PGA show:
http://www.pgamerchandiseshow.com/app/homepage.cfm?moduleid=324&linkid=16349&appname=100248&Exid=318754&campaignid=10005&iUserCampaignID=20015690