eBay Billing Department

From: Jarrod Comer
Subject: eBay Billing Department
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 17:23:56 -0600

Dear Valued Ebay Member,

It has come to our attention that your Ebay Billing information records needs updated for the year 2006. This requires you to update your billing information.
If you could please take 5-10 minutes out of your online experience and update your billing records. You will not run into any future problems
with your Ebay online services. However, failure to update your records will result in account termination. If you would like to keep your account
please update your ebay account as soon as possible. Once you have updated your account records, your ebay session will not be interrupted
and will continue as normal. Failure to update will result in cancellation of service, Terms of Service (TOS) violations or future billing problems.

Please Update HERE

Thank you for your time.
Dewitt Flood
Ebay Billing Dept team.

Announcements  |  Register  |  Shop eBay-o-rama  |  Safe Trading Tips  |  Policies  |  Feedback Forum
About eBay  |  Home  |  My eBay  |  Site Map | eBay Downloads

Browse  |  Sell  |  Services  |  Search  |  Help  |  Community

Copyright © 1995-2003 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
TrustE