Re: Problems with curly bracket in auctex

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Problems with curly bracket in auctex
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 19:01:59 +0100

Am 04.11.2005 um 16:13 schrieb Paminu:

When I write:

\subsection{test}

only the left curlybracket is shown the right one is
there but just not visible. But if I take a screenshot
(using gimp) I can see both of them! It is only when I do \subsection , both
\section  and \subsubsection works fine.

I think it's rather a problem with your font. Since AUCTeX changes the font of the word subsection, the braces, and of the argument too, there is some likelihood that the closing brace gets obscured ... (for me Lucida Sans Typewriter is used for text, but {test} are in Helvetica Bold)

Can you try it with another font or fontset in GNU Emacs?

Do you know how to report an AUCTeX bug?

--
Greetings

  Pete

To be is to do.