Re: How to add VIM * functionality in EMACS VIPER mode?

From: Weihua JIANG
Subject: Re: How to add VIM * functionality in EMACS VIPER mode?
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 10:50:59 +0800

Lennart

Thank you very much! Now it is OK for me!

Thanks,
Weihua Jiang

2005/11/6, Lennart Borgman <lennart.borgman.073@student.lu.se>:
In version 22.0.50 viper-toggle-key is a defcustom. Use

   C-h v viper-toggle-key RET

to get the description for the variable. There is an underlined link to
"customize" where you can change it. I do not know why it does not work
in .viper any more. However the Customize is much better here since you
can change it while you are running Emacs.

I have entered

  [(f6)]

for the value in Customize.