Re: opening file in unix emacs

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: opening file in unix emacs
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 17:08:50 +0100

Am 09.11.2005 um 15:26 schrieb Leip, Eric:

Warning: Lisp directory `/usr/local/share/emacs/21.2/leim' does not exist.

I have read online that it seems to be some sort of language file that maybe we don't even need?

Right! For English and Latin scripts you wouldn't need it. Even accented characters for most European and American languages are no problem since they don't need LEIM.

--
Greetings

  Pete

The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off due to budget cuts.