Requesting information

From: Jennifer Booth
Subject: Requesting information
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:35:25 -0800 (PST)

I would like to know if you have any information on any of the following things:
Spells to end all contageous disease, illnesses, etc
Spells to end all sexually tansmitted diseases
Spells to end all the purposes of condoms, birth control, etc.
if so, please give me the recipes of the simplest most effective candle spells.
Thank you very much,
Jennifer