[comp.emacs] cperl-db buffer

From: Mike Ballard
Subject: [comp.emacs] cperl-db buffer
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 21:36:35 GMT

When I do "M-x cperl-db", it splits my window into two buffers and puts
the cperl-db process buffer in the upper half (w/perl code in the lower
half); how can I make cperl-db open in a buffer below my perl code instead
of above it?  I'm using emacs 21 and with 19 or 20 IIRC it always opened
its buffer below my perl code.

Also, is there a var to restrict the size of the cperl-db buffer to say 10
lines?

Mike