Re: I can't exit emacs :-/

From: Ian Zimmerman
Subject: Re: I can't exit emacs :-/
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 09:09:47 -0800 (PST)

casioculture> When I try to exit emacs (C-x C-c) that I had started in
casioculture> the cygwin shell (no gui) I can't. I see the C-x come up
casioculture> but when I enter C-c it just beeps, but doesn't exit. When
casioculture> I start xemacs instead it does start, and when it enter
casioculture> C-x C-c it does exit as expected.

What is the value of kill-emacs-hook ?

--
A true pessimist won't be discouraged by a little success.