Re: RCS in emacs, where is the RCS?

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: RCS in emacs, where is the RCS?
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 12:30:41 -0700

casioculture@gmail.com wrote:
I'm a newbie, on windows.

I'm using gnu emacs and I just tried the VC command C-x v v and it VCed
with RCS eventhough I spent some time installing CVSNT on this windows
machine. Had I known I wouldn't have bothered with CVS.

Was the file you were visiting already checked in to RCS?  Did the
mode line indicate that by displaying "RCS" followed by the version
number?

Did RCS come with the fullbin emacs i downloaded?  Either that, or it
must've been the one that came with cygwin. Which was it?

Sorry, I'm on Unix and can't help with those questions.

--
Kevin Rodgers