Re: Faces In CVS Mode

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Faces In CVS Mode
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 22:49:30 -0500

> I notice that the face (color, weight, etc) used on "Need-Update",
> "Need-Merge" and "Modfied" status messages  are all the same.

> How do I change the faces to be different  for the different status info?

I was a bout to say "change the code in pcvs-info.el" but it looks like my
memory failed me this time.  You can just do the following:

  (setq cvs-fi-need-update-face 'my-update)

then create a face `my-update and make it look the way you want it.
Or use some preexisting face that looks right instead of `my-update'.

        Stefan