Re: Internet Connection through a Proxy Server

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: Internet Connection through a Proxy Server
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 06:56:14 +0100

   From: "Charles" <chp516@gmail.com>

   I can only connect to the Internet through a proxy server when I use a
   computer at school. How can I set variables etc. for Emacs so that I
   can use gnus etc to do something online?

AFAIK, there is more than one solution. Depending on what browser you use
you can either set your proxy settings in your browser or use environment
variables.

Please tell us more.

Xavier