Re: Entering UTF-8 Characters

From: Cameron Desautels
Subject: Re: Entering UTF-8 Characters
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 11:44:36 -0600

On Tue, Dec 20, 2005 at 03:02:10PM +0100, David Hansen wrote:
> Probably my fault:  I'm running emacs from CVS.  You can try
>
> M-x describe-input-method TeX RET
>
> and scroll through all the chars.

Ha, perhaps we've discovered another difference between CVS emacs and
mine.  21.4.1 doesn't list all of the characters in the description.
Just thought I'd point that out for the other readers.

In any case, thanks for the help.
--
Cameron Desautels <cam@apt2324.com>

Given infinite time, 100 monkeys could type out the complete works of
Shakespeare.  Win 98 source code? Eight monkeys, five minutes.