Re: Printing from WindowXP version of emacs

From: Chris McMahan
Subject: Re: Printing from WindowXP version of emacs
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 08:06:53 -0500

Another alternative I just found recently is to use the program
gsprint, which is included in the ghostview program you can find here:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/

I have these settings, which pop up a standard windows print dialog
from which I can select the printer and print.

;;;===================================================
;; use the ghostscript printer program to open a standard printer
;; dialog, works like a charm!!
(setq-default ps-lpr-command (concat UTILS_DIR "/gs/gsview/gsprint.exe"))
(setq-default ps-printer-name t)
(setq-default ps-printer-name-option nil)
(setq ps-lpr-switches '("-query")) ; show printer dialog

- Chris

--
     (.   .)