Re: emacs-snapshot keybinding problem

From: Angelina Carlton
Subject: Re: emacs-snapshot keybinding problem
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 16:51:00 -0500

Great, I set up the fonts like you suggested and today used Emacs only
with X, but using the same nice terminal font I am used to.

I set up my .emacs file to use ~/.emacs.d/customGUI.el and customTTY.el
so I can make changes and not worry about affecting my old setup.

I must admit after some use today it is not bad. I really like being
able to re size windows with the mouse as that's a bit tedious in tty mode
especially if there are numerous windows split both ways.

Thank you once again!

--
-----Angelina Carlton-----
orchid on irc.freenode.net