Re: Background color in emacs

From: Stefan Bienert
Subject: Re: Background color in emacs
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 09:33:18 +0100

Hello,

now I've downloaded color-theme 6.5.5 and put the following into my .emacs:

(add-to-list 'load-path "~/elisp")
    (require 'color-theme)

Now I get the following error on startup:

An error has occurred while loading `/home/sbienert/.emacs':

Wrong type argument: keymapp, nil

To ensure normal operation, you should investigate the cause
of the error in your initialization file and remove it.  Start
Emacs with the `--debug-init' option to view a complete error
backtrace
setq: Symbol's function definition is void: color-theme-filter

What now? Is color-theme really worth fighting?

greetings,

Stefan