Re: Configuring .emacs to use some different values when launched by slr

From: RaoulGough
Subject: Re: Configuring .emacs to use some different values when launched by slrn?
Date: 24 Jan 2006 05:05:11 -0800

Adam Funk wrote:
> On 2006-01-24, Adam Funk <a24061@yahoo.com> wrote:
[snip]
> However, I've now got a mailcrypt question.  When I select the body of
> the message and try M-x mc-sign, the mc-sign-region command is not
> available.  But if I sign the whole file (including, wrongly, the
> headers) then undo it, when I hit M-x again, the mc-sign and
> mc-sign-region commands are both available.  Why is this, and how can
> I make mc-sign-region available from the start?

Sounds like one of the functions is autoloaded and the other one isn't.
You can probably fix it by adding a require call in your initialisation
file, e.g. (require 'mc). I don't know anything about mailcrypt, so
that might not be exactly right. Alternatively,  you could also use
(load-library "name_of_mailcrypt_library") to force the whole library
to load.