Re: Adding to a submenu under the HTML menu

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: Adding to a submenu under the HTML menu
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 10:21:22 -0700

ken wrote:
I want to add some German characters to the "Insert Character Entities"
submenu under the "HTML" menu.  Yes, there's a lot of docs on
customizing menus, but I can't figure out the current code so don't know
which docs are applicable.  Would anyone know how to add a few nice
characters to that submenu?

What HTML mode are you using?  `C-h v major-mode' to check.

The html-mode defined in sgml-mode.el distributed with Emacs 21 does not
have an "Insert Character Entities" submenu.

--
Kevin Rodgers