Re: code folding

From: Michael Powe
Subject: Re: code folding
Date: 29 Jan 2006 14:29:25 -0500

    Jose>     All of the google references for folding.el are to
    Jose> either discussions only or to expired pages and I can't find
    Jose> a download location.  I can't find any indication that it
    Jose> has been superceded by a new, improved item, either.

    Jose> See http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/FoldingMode

Great, thanks.  It seems odd that page doesn't come up when I search
for 'folding.el.'  Yet, i get all other kinds of stuff like
'cyrillic-folding.el.'

Thanks.

mp

--
Michael Powe            michael@trollope.org            Naugatuck CT USA
War is a sociological safety valve that cleverly diverts popular