Re: code folding

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: code folding
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 01:16:34 +0100

"Colin S. Miller" <no-spam-thank-you@csmiller.demon.co.uk> writes:

> However, this might be an XEmacs/GNU Emacs difference. I'll try
> it on GNU Emacs when I get access to a machine with it
> installed.

i am always interested in hideshow (mis)behavior (although usually
i don't do anything constructive about it for years at a time).
anyway, a small bunch of files i use to play w/ hideshow are at:

http://www.glug.org/people/ttn/software/hideshow/hideshow-testing.tar.gz

there is no test harness; just move point to various positions
trying various hideshow commands until bored.  good for hours of
fun...

thi