Re: shifting between buffers

From: Mathias Dahl
Subject: Re: shifting between buffers
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 08:18:14 +0100

Raja Loganathan <raja@cc.gatech.edu> writes:

> How do i move between buffers. Like the previous one, next one.

It depends on which Emacs version you run. The lastest one, in CVS,
has bound C-x <left> and C-x <right> to `prev-buffer' and
`next-buffer', respectively.

There are zillion of ways to change buffers in Emacs. Up on EmacsWiki
there is a page describing some of them:

http://emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki?SwitchingBuffers

> Also all my buffers are not shown in tabs.

Hmm, I don't have any buffer showing in a tab. Have you installed some
extension to Emacs that displays tabs or is this some other Emacs
(XEmacs, for example)?