cut&past

From: christop
Subject: cut&past
Date: 14 Feb 2006 07:47:05 -0800

Hi,

That is not the first time I have the following problem:

See this exemple:
Your are surfing with Mozilla, KDE, Linux.

You copy text with the mouse.

Then you select the emacs window and past with the middle button of the
mouse..

and, and, and... Nothing. Well almost nothing but however not what you
wanted to do.

Thank you

Christophe

PS: It has no link with this forum, but could someone tell me how
to use "linux.debian.user". I write this post using
"mozilla>google>group".
It doesn't work for this group.
And of course I, hence, can't ask them.

I actually need help for my debian.. Even not the place, i'll be
grateful someone whould help
 me.