Re: Emacs for Windows?

From: Peter Tury
Subject: Re: Emacs for Windows?
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 09:55:34 GMT

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 01:23:19 +0100, Lennart Borgman wrote:
> Javier wrote:
>> Hi All. I'm looking for a precompiled "latest and greatest" stable cvs
>> for Windows. Is there a recent precompiled version sitting around? I'm
>> currently using a precompiled cvs version from April 2005.
>>
> http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/CategoryWThirtyTwo

I tried and plan to switch to EmacsW32. It's latest version at the moment
is 06-Jan-2006
(http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/DL/EmacsW32+Emacs/Emacs-from-CVS/patched/).

Unfortunately its "latest version info" seems to be outdated in
http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/EmacsW32.html (tells 060101);
and in
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/EmacsW32 (tells 2005-12-09) (?)
and in