ClearCase view and shell command

From: ssbtmp-news
Subject: ClearCase view and shell command
Date: 16 Feb 2006 08:10:26 -0800

Hello,

Inside a ClearCase view, I am running emacs to edit files.

>From emacs, when I try to launch a command running a shell, the view is
restarted again instead of executing into the current view/shell
context.

I already got the same issue outside emacs when I tried to run scripts
into my view. I solved the issue modifying the first line of my script
from "#!/bin/tcsh" to "#!/bin/tcsh -f". Thanks to is, the view is
started again each time I run a script.

Is there something inside emacs which help me to get the same behavior
?

Thanks.

Sylvain