cvs 22.0.50 + auctex

From: B. T. Raven
Subject: cvs 22.0.50 + auctex
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 05:48:06 GMT

I have downloaded and installed this version on MS w98 and I find that
many problems with 21.3 have been addressed (copy paste of non 8859-1
characters now works, ucs-insert works, etc.). So far I have only 3
questions:

1) in the news file it says:

"+++
*** C-h v and C-h f commands now include a hyperlink to the C source for
variables and functions defined in C (if the C source is available)."

I have setq'd and evaluated 'source-directory to the place where I put the
c sources but when I click on a file, I get the message that the sources
are not available. ???

2) I can't raise the w32 file input dialog box even though
        use-dialog-box
        use-file-dialog
are both set to t (on). Is this a bug? Font dialog box comes up but won't
change the font and although save options doesn't suppress the toolbar, it
can be gotten rid of by setting tool-bar-mode to nil in .emacs

3) Why can't calendar force use of a fixed font just for that buffer so
that the alignment is maintained in the 3 month calendar display?

iiii) I just found that at times, after a C-h f or C-h v, that the
completion buffer won't accept a mouse-1 or mouse-2 click over a mouse
sensitive item, but only dings, reports read-only, and dissappears.
Quitting emacs and then restarting restored normal behavior.
Thanks,
Ed