Re: Making use of the "windows"-keys

From: fugundrecht
Subject: Re: Making use of the "windows"-keys
Date: 28 Feb 2006 03:47:21 -0800

B. T. Raven schrieb:

>This seems like
> something of a waste of precious keyboard real-estate to me.

Not for a long time, I think. ;-)

I'm teaching myself Texinfo now, this was the reason for switching to
Emacs to start with.
I'm aiming for collecting and sorting my ideas about certain issues by
making use of hypertext-principles, and gradually structurize them as
they densify.

Actually I'm used to do this the HTML-way, using the MS-Office tools.
But you can only go so far, this way; inevitably you end up messing
things up while trying to sort them out. Working directly with
HTML-code is no alternative; the mere look of it gives me downright the
willies.
The Texinfo-code is so much more clean and beautiful than anything else
I've ever seen; I don't think that I have no need for additional
command-keys once I am getting aware of the full capabilities of it.