Re: elisp help needed

From: RD
Subject: Re: elisp help needed
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 16:37:13 -0500

Robert D. Crawford wrote:
I have the following lines in my .emacs file:

(remove-hook 'w3m-after-cursor-move-hook
     #'w3m-print-this-url)

and for some reason, to get it to eval I have to do it by hand every
time I restart emacs.  I *think* this might be the only code that is not
being evaled, but I do not know any way to be certain.  I know that
there are things below this line that are being correctly evaled.  All
the code in the customize section seems to be ok, and I have a function
that byte-compiles .el files when they are saved that works.

Is there some way to know what is being evaled?

Thanks,

rdc

I use the old "print" method. I salt my .emacs file with (message "blah") commands to report progress.

Is there a command after the remove-hook that puts the hook back?

Bob