ispell personal dictionary not saved with aspell

From: Marco Zunino
Subject: ispell personal dictionary not saved with aspell
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 18:15:08 -0800 (PST)

Hello to everybody.

I have this serious problem using flyspell.el (but
actually I think that the problem is really in
ispell.el, with the function ispell-pdict-save) with
GNU aspell (I do not have the same problem with
ispell, but I would like to use aspell).

The ispell local dictionary is not saved. No matter of
what I do. Even if I set the variable
ispell-personal-dictionary, the words are not saved.
If I ask to save a word, then I get a message
"Personal dictionary saved.", but that is not true.
Moreover, if set ispell-personal-dictionary and I add
manually words to the file, then these words are not
used.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Marco