Re: From menu button, how run more than one command?

From: Mathias Dahl
Subject: Re: From menu button, how run more than one command?
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 11:50:05 +0100

Kevin Rodgers <ihs_4664@yahoo.com> writes:

>  > (define-key my-menu [rmx2]
>  >    `(menu-item "Find file on h:/"
>  >                ,(lambda ()
>  >                   (interactive)
>  >                   (abc "h:/"))))

> (lambda ...) is a self-evaluating form, so the backquote/comma syntax is
> completely extraneous and can be replaced with a simple quote:
> '(menu-item ...)

I played a lot with that and the above worked so... :) My elisp is a
bit shaky and sometimes you don't know what you do wrong and what
changes that fixed the problem, so I probably changed some other thing
while adding those "`" and "," which solved the problem.

Anyway, thanks for pointing it out, I will play some more with it.