Re: How to make the buffer to be display in one windows

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: How to make the buffer to be display in one windows
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 10:51:00 +0100

Am 02.03.2006 um 04:39 schrieb bbook1@gmail.com:

When I use the M-x gid which use the lid -R grep

I don't know anything about gid (accept that it's my group's id) or lid (I once read at school non-German cars had such things then), I usually do a shell-command and it's output appears in a *Shell Command Output* buffer -- and there is only one or none at any time.

--
Greetings

  Pete

"Evolution"            o           __o                     _o _
""