font-lock-add-keywords problem

From: Stefan Bienert
Subject: font-lock-add-keywords problem
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 16:41:38 +0100

Hi there,

I have a problem with the adding of own types to the c-mode in emacs. I have
used:

(font-lock-add-keywords
 'c-mode
 '(("\\<\\(Shortint\\)\\>" 1 font-lock-type-face t)))

to make emacs highlighting the type "Shortint". But now its also highlighted in
comments /* Shortint */.
What can I do to unhighlight it in comments?

--
mit freundlichen Gruessen

Stefan Bienert

The box said,