Passing Username for M-x rsh

From: Annamalai Gurusami
Subject: Passing Username for M-x rsh
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 15:30:38 +0530

Hi All,

When I use M-x rsh to login to a remote host, how can I specify the
username?  When I do M-x rsh, I am prompted for a hostname; Once I
provide the hostname, I am then prompted for a password, without being
asked for a username.

Currently, I provide a wrong password, and then I get prompted for a
username.  This is cumbersome.  Any help?

Rgds,
anna

--

What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight.
Build anyway.     http://www.paradoxicalcommandments.com