Emacs lisp programming help

From: yeogirl
Subject: Emacs lisp programming help
Date: 15 Mar 2006 23:15:03 -0800

Can anyone write me a short emacs list programming which changes its
buffer to corresponding .h or .cc files?

For example, if I work on a buffer, foo.cc and I want to switch to
buffer foo.h, I like to use a hot key such as meta-h to change to
foo.h. I can also do the same hot key change back to foo.cc. I used to
have the feature in my old machine...but I misplaced the code!

Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!!

Yeogirl.

PS. PLEASE email me your message when you post a reply!! THANKS!!