Re: showing matching {}[]() in lisp and slime mode

From: Jyrki Jaakkola
Subject: Re: showing matching {}[]() in lisp and slime mode
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 18:43:26 GMT

 Stefan Monnier <monnier@iro.umontreal.ca> wrote:

>> Anybody care to share some information how I could get it working?
>> I would really appreciate it.  Thanks in advance.
>
>Give us more info about what you've done.
>Paren/backet/brace matching normally "just works" if you set the
>syntax-table properly.

There is
(set-syntax-table lisp-mode-syntax-table)
in different slime modes. And I tried to change lisp-mode-syntax-table
with no effect.

As I'm quite new at customizing emacs, so could somebody provide at
least some pointers what and where I should check so that I could try
on my own?

Jyrki Jaakkola