safe-local-variable-values

From: Shug Boabby
Subject: safe-local-variable-values
Date: 22 Mar 2006 07:12:00 -0800

I am forced to use the cvs version of Emacs because I use OS X and wish
to use the Carbon builds... unfortunately an annoying little security
precaution was recently added:- safe-local-variable-values.

Now, if I ever wish to store local variables in a file, I have to
manually accept them on opening or store them in my .emacs. This really
bugs me, and I'd really rather live with the security risk... is there
a way to turn this off? I cannot find any documentation on the new
feature and an Emacs Wiki search for the above mentioned variable gives
me 1248 results.