Re: Problem with after-change-functions hook

From: user240
Subject: Re: Problem with after-change-functions hook
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 13:19:15 -0800 (PST)

I'd don't actually use that name, I just used it to [paraphrase?] my code.
I have also used different and unique names instead, and the problem
persisted.
The manual says that using 't' as the optional local argument is equivolent
to using the make-local-hook function.
My problem might be a peculiarity of xemacs, but it seems unlikely. I will
test the same code with emacs (nox) soon.