Re: Problems with built-in Python mode of Emacs22 on w32

From: Anton V. Belyaev
Subject: Re: Problems with built-in Python mode of Emacs22 on w32
Date: 8 Apr 2006 13:01:23 -0700

Any statement actually.
Send means send buffer, region or line to Python interpreter. This can
be done using keys of major mode (I dont remeber which ones exactly).
The error message is printed even if I just switch to interactive
Python mode inside Emacs (C-c C-z, as I remember).

When Emacs starts Python, it executes firstly its own piece of Python
code, provided with Emacs itself. It is a kind of initialization, I
suppose. This code causes error.