Re: tty blinking cursor

From: Colin S. Miller
Subject: Re: tty blinking cursor
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 17:06:49 +0100

Bastien wrote:
"Colin S. Miller" <no-spam-thank-you@csmiller.demon.co.uk> writes:

In XEmacs, the config-face "text cursor" gives the colour to be used
for the cursors. I'm sure Emacs has a similar config option.

I tried (set-cursor-color COLOR)
but it has no effect in a tty.

Thanks anyway!

Bastien,

You're right, text-cursor doesn't seem affect tty's.
XEmacs seems to inherit the cursor colour from the shell.

If you use xterm as a terminal emulator, the '-cr <colour' option
will set the cursor's background colour.

Colin S. Miller

--
Replace the obvious in my email address with the first three letters of the
hostname to reply.