Re: I need UTF-8

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: I need UTF-8
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 12:39:36 +0200

Am 17.04.2006 um 04:04 schrieb Fredrik Bulow:

I currently use Emacs 21 which appears to lack support for the UTF-8
text encoding system. Unfortunately UTF support is a feature I really
need since my mother tongue is one of those weird non-English
languages. How do I make emacs support UTF?

GNU Emacs 22.0.50 from CVS seems to show an improved capability to handle UTF-8 stuff.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

Der größte Aberglaube der Gegenwart ist der Glaube an die Vorfahrt. (Jacques Tati)