Re: Run an external program on the file visited in current buffer

From: Suttles, Andrew
Subject: Re: Run an external program on the file visited in current buffer
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 11:05:41 -0400

Alan Mackenzie wrote:

>> Do you realise what an idiot this makes you look?

No. I didn't realize that.

> How about taking responsibility for the tools you use and setting them
up > properly?  (Hint: Microsoft programs are suboptimal for composing
articles > for mailing lists.)

I'm sorry my posting had extra characters in it.  I do all my work on a
local UNIX LAN, but a few MS computers have been set up for us to use
for e-mail.  I'm not very familiar with MS Windows (or newsgroups for
that matter). I didn't know that MS e-mail is filled with extra junk - I
don't see it on my machine.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
I won't post to the newsgroup any more.