Re: pasting primary X selection into Emacs

From: mandar . mitra
Subject: Re: pasting primary X selection into Emacs
Date: 4 May 2006 00:51:16 -0700

The documentation on how to do this via the clipboard is easily
locatable and clear, but I don't want to use the clipboard for
copy-pastes. I want to use only the *primary selection*.

Anyway, things seem to be working now. The funny thing is that I'm sure
that I verified the behaviour before I posted. FWIW, I have
x-select-enable-clipboard explicitly set to nil in my .emacs. AFAIR, I
didn't get the behaviour I wanted with x-select-enable-clipboard to t.