Re: Deleting nameless BBDB Entry

From: Burton Samograd
Subject: Re: Deleting nameless BBDB Entry
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 12:36:16 -0600

Phillip Lord <phillip.lord@newcastle.ac.uk> writes:

> As this appears to be the only way to delete a record, I don't know
> what to do. Well, other than edit the .bbdb file by hand which seems
> such a low brow way of doing things.

Sometimes that is the only way.  At least you have the choice to do
that if you really need to (as compared to other programs which use
binary files to store simple data).

> Any suggestions welcome.

Edit the file manually or see if you can debug the bbdb code and fix it.

--
burton samograd                                 kruhft .at. gmail
kruhft.blogspot.com     www.myspace.com/kruhft  metashell.blogspot.com