Re: set-scroll-bar-mode 'right made global ??

From: William Case
Subject: Re: set-scroll-bar-mode 'right made global ??
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 16:30:29 -0400

Hi;

Where and how do I put the (set-scroll-bar-mode 'right) command so that
it applies to all users?  ~/.emacs only works for individual users.
Besides, it looks a bit 'hacky' in .emacs.  When emacs opens the
scrollbar flashes on the left and then obviously (for a split second) is
transferred to the right.  How can I set it up so that emacs is always
initially drawn with the scroll bar on the right?

Regards Bill
Fedora Core 5, GNU Emacs 21.4.1