shell history

From: Gary Wessle
Subject: shell history
Date: 15 May 2006 04:20:35 +1000

Hi

using emacs with python to debug a code, first M-x shell then "python
filename", then all the debugging options n for next, c for continue
...etc. when I q "quit" and M-p for recalling the last command on the
shell expecting it to be "python filename", it is lost of n n n n c q,
well, how can I fix this, or not save those debugging commands in the
shell history?

thanks