Re: make ispell-word behave like flyspell?

From: emacs user
Subject: Re: make ispell-word behave like flyspell?
Date: 16 May 2006 19:56:08 -0700

Perhaps I didn't explain myself too well.  when I click middle mouse
under X,  I get a list of words with the correct spelling to choose
from.  I choose one, and next time the spelling mistake is fixed
automatically when I type space after the misspelled word.  if I try
alt-tab or control-. on a misspelled word highlighted by flyspell I
don't get a list of words to choose from.  or did I miss something
again??  thanks...  EU