c-mode like handling of #ifdef in asm-mode?

From: funkyj
Subject: c-mode like handling of #ifdef in asm-mode?
Date: 25 May 2006 13:19:30 -0700

I've been googling around looking for a better asm-mode than the one in
the default distribution but I haven't turned anything up.

In particular, what I'm looking for is an asm-mode that will allow me
to skip forwards and backwards over #ifdefs the way c-mode does (e.g.
C-c C-n C-c C-p).

I'm sure I could put c-mode and asm-mode in a blender and roll my own
but being an indifferent emacs lisp programmer I'd rather not reinvent
the wheel if it has already been done...

  --jfc