Re: Emacs 22 (CVS) and ada-find-**-references

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: Emacs 22 (CVS) and ada-find-**-references
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 14:57:19 -0600

Jérôme wrote:
I found a workaround : I added a change-directory to build_dir before
to start gnat find. I will try to go deeper inside compilation-mode
later.

Since ada-xref.el defines ada-cd-command and ada-command-separator,
that's a reasonable fix.  But the usual way to affect compilation-start
and friends is to let-bind default-directory.

--
Kevin